Monkey Smashes Heaven 1 – Exploitation
The topics of this issue are political economy, exploitation, value and the connection between the First World and Third World. It is absolutely necessary to understand these topics in order to make revolution. First Worldism has poisoned Marxism. Monkey Smashes Heaven is part of the antidote. If the Third World is to make revolution, they must be able to correctly answer Mao’s question of first importance, the question of friends and enemies. If a movement in the Third World does not understand the basic dynamics shaping wealth and poverty in the world, how can we expect them to reach communism? The only true communism in the world is Leading Light Communism.
This issue continues the explorations into contemporary mal-development. In this issue, we look at traditional and new forms of mal-development. We examine the changing face of the Third World. We examine the growth of the global slum. We look at philosophy and issues of meta-science. We advance new understandings of the connection between fascism and contemporary First Worldism. There is no movement in the world that has pushed forward in such bold, scientific ways.
Contact the Leading Light
The Leading Light On:
- bright future on Turning Money Into Rebellion edited by Gabriel Kuhn reviewed part 1
- bright future on On the inverse cripples
- interesting poll on Settlerism, Global Empire, and American opinions about Gaza
- Leading Light on Some tentative thoughts on “the social factory”
- Erkki KochKetola on Some tentative thoughts on “the social factory”
- Leading Light on I am real even though I am in the First World. How do I join the Leading Light?
- Marxist-Leninist TV on I am real even though I am in the First World. How do I join the Leading Light?
- Comrade Ali on I am real even though I am in the First World. How do I join the Leading Light?
- Comrade Ali on Understanding the Islamic State, ISIS, Al Qaeda in Iraq
- Naxalist on On the inverse cripples